Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bronze wheels on gold Tacoma?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Luv2crash is on a distinguished road
Luv2crash's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze wheels on gold Tacoma?

I have a gold 01, I'm looking at SCS F-5, Level 8 Guardian, or Konig Countersteer. Just wondering if anyone is rolling a bronze wheel on a gold truck?
I have black bumpers an grill too.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting combo... Don't think I've seen it yet. I know matte black will look really good
Old 10-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
selftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
selftaughtguru's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Pyrite '13 Taco and I'm planning on the Bronze Type X myself. I found one pick and think it looks pretty sick. A nice alternative to the usual black or silver.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #4
I think I'm just going to do it
Old 10-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #5
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Those Konigs look really good in bronze...but I have only seen them on black and white.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
ElNacho will become famous soon enoughElNacho will become famous soon enough

Army: 716th MP BN
Name: David
ElNacho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tioloco View Post
Countersteers....
Look pretty damn good
Old 10-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
n0rth is running bronze wheels

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oma-build.html

Old 10-22-2012, 05:21 AM   #9
Love those TRD wheels
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #10
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tioloco View Post
Countersteers....
Not to thread jack....
but how did you get those tow hooks in the front?
I really like that look!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #11
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
Not to thread jack....
but how did you get those tow hooks in the front?
I really like that look!
Thanks! They are welded into the UWMS winch mount. i think UWMS is offering the mount that way now, but I had it done locally.