Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Dealership has trail team edition fj wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Dealership has trail team edition fj wheels

Not sure if anyone is interested but my local dealership has a set of 5 16" fj wheels with some bfg at rubber around them for sale. Dealership got them by mistake so they're looking to sell them. We all know how hard these are to come by so I thought I'd pass them along. Dealership wants 3365 for them

I bet they'd move on that price though.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Dang... I wonder how much shipping would be FROM AK...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Dang... I wonder how much shipping would be FROM AK...
An arm, a leg, and most likely a firstborn child. But damn those wheels are amazing..
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
An arm, a leg, and most likely a firstborn child. But damn those wheels are amazing..
Hmm. I got 2 arms and 2 legs, just no kids. Think they'd take a kidney?
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's a photo I found online, these are set up with tpms and everything. Shipping wouldn't be a deal breaker I bet. They told me they would ship them too. 3365 though.....no thanks.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Not sure if anyone is interested but my local dealership has a set of 5 16" fj wheels with some bfg at rubber around them for sale. Dealership got them by mistake so they're looking to sell them. We all know how hard these are to come by so I thought I'd pass them along. Dealership wants 3365 for them

I bet they'd move on that price though.
$3,365, wow!!!! They do look nice indeed.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #7
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm. I got 2 arms and 2 legs, just no kids. Think they'd take a kidney?
A kidney might work... It might be easier just to find someone else with a firstborn child and offer them that.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
That's RIDICULOUS. To knowingly and willingly price gouge customers just because of what they are. I mean I know it's simple supply and demand economics, but there is a point where morals and ethics come in and what is acceptable. It's blatantly obvious this dealership would trample over a room of newborn babies if it meant there was pile of cash waiting for them on the other side.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
That's RIDICULOUS. To knowingly and willingly price gouge customers just because of what they are. I mean I know it's simple supply and demand economics, but there is a point where morals and ethics come in and what is acceptable. It's blatantly obvious this dealership would trample of a room of newborn babies if it meant there was money on the other side.
What is the going price for these with tires and TPMS mounted in your opinion ?
Old 10-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
A kidney might work... It might be easier just to find someone else with a firstborn child and offer them that.
Thats a good idea. I have a friend with 4 kids. It would be a while before she knew one was gone.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #11
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats a good idea. I have a friend with 4 kids. It would be a while before she knew one was gone.
Well there ya go. And they really do need the firstborn children because according to Yamaha Dave they trample them if they can make more money or something like that
Old 10-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What is the going price for these with tires and TPMS mounted in your opinion ?
$2,800
Old 10-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
Purveyor of Fun

Tires - 209 a piece so 1045 for all five
Tpms - 100 a piece so 500
That leaves the wheels costing 1820 or 364 a piece.
I just don't think there's a wheel out there id pay that much for.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #14
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping should be irrelevant if someone is willing to pay that price.

I'd much rather just get a non-trail teams version of that wheel and have it powder coated black. As much as I've always liked those wheels, I was right around $1,300 for my wheels and tires so I don't think I could ever stomach paying that kind of price for that wheel especially when you could get knockoff powder coated ones for so much cheaper.

Boy, they sure do look good though.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #15
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
$2,800
Damn Sam , couldn't get them for that here

Thanks Jello
Old 10-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #16
ARTaco06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ARTaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed
Old 10-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Damn Sam , couldn't get them for that here

Thanks Jello

Anytime pOZ

Yeah dealers prices can get ridiculous .

2 years ago I picked a set of 4 silver ones with lug nuts at a dealership for $550 OTD . Rolled them for 2 years , put a few nicks on them and still sold them for $650 .
Old 10-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #18
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I bet if someone walked in and offered them $3000 for them, they'd let them go. But still, that's a lot of money for wheels and tires
Old 10-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #19
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bet if someone walked in and offered them $3000 for them, they'd let them go. But still, that's a lot of money for wheels and tires

If ANYONE walked in there and offered them $3,000 than they just got bent over with no Vasoline, WILLINGLY by the stealership.