Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Color Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
fathog84 is on a distinguished road
fathog84's Tacoma Gallery
Color Wheels

Any suggestion for wheels on a Silver Streak Tacoma? I'm thinking black.. but not sure.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
There is a thread on here that is for people who post pictures of there silver streak tacos, it wouldn't hurt to skim through the pages of that thread and see what you like because it isn't up to the internetz you have to like it.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Black and the black and silver accented ones work well with silver. I've seen a few bronze that were pretty unique, in the end it's up to you and you're going to get a TON of conflicting argument from people with different taste on this (if they even chime in at all). Those would be my suggestions to help get you started but base it on your taste overall. Welcome to TW mang
Old 10-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
lineman is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
lineman's Tacoma Gallery
Gun metal gray.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
How about a Rainbow colored theme, that would look SICK.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineman View Post
Gun metal gray.
x2

I think these VV would look great!