Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire Help (BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain T/A or the Kumho Road Venture SAT KL61)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Hornbejr190 is on a distinguished road
Hornbejr190's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Help (BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain T/A or the Kumho Road Venture SAT KL61)

I am looking to get new tires for my newly purchased 2004 Tacoma 4x4 Extracab. I am looking at going with the BFGoodrich
Rugged Terrain T/A or the Kumho
Road Venture SAT KL61. Any information, reviews or options are more than welcome. Thank You.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
i have the rugger terrain and they seem to work great for me, little road noise and surprisingly do well offroad.

i went exploring in the woods and hit some mud
Old 10-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
Thanks for the info. Definitely want a tire that will handle mud and snow.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
i dont deal with snow.lol but i have 15k on them already and i cant really see any wear in them yet.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Get atko
Old 10-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
Get atko
I drive alot of highway but also spend a good amount of time on snowy/muddy dirt roads so i kind of want something in-between.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
kumhos.