Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone ran Eldorado MTZ Sport Tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
shutterbug's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ran Eldorado MTZ Sport Tires?

I found these Eldorado MTZ mud tires and I think hey look awesome and have a few review. Eldorado is made my Cooper tires and made in USA so that gives me hope. They have a really appealing price tag on them, 265/75R16 for only $155+S&H.

My main concern is the tread wear, most of my driving is on gravel, mud when it rains, deep snow if we get it, trail/rocks driving...

Any information on them would be very appreciated!

http://www.vulcantire.com/cgi-bin/ti...mtzsport_t.cst
Old 10-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's my worries. I am a college student and want to get the best tires possible for cheap.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
If that's the case why take a chance on a tire like that?
Old 10-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
If that's the case why take a chance on a tire like that?
X2
Old 10-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #6

Yeah, the only reviews are on that website and they are all good, so pretty much they are fake... Just wondering if anyone else gave them a chance?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:59 AM   #7
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ntwonline.com/Mud-Claw-Mu...-Diameter.html

Appear to be knock off of these. Made by cooper as well n
Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
So wait they're a knock-off off a knock-off? Screw that lol...
Old 10-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #9

looks like I'm going for an AT tire, maybe a yokohama geolander since I can get them for cheap from my local shop.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:24 PM   #10
ryan1 is on a distinguished road
ryan1's Tacoma Gallery
I have these tires on my truck and I love them where is great life is awesome traction. Is go anywhere I defiantly recomend