KMC Enduros 43 36.13%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
99tacoprerunner is on a distinguished road

Name: oscar
99tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
yes another poll

i need some advice on some wheels for my taco and im posting a poll cause i need some opinions from other taco owners. This is a real tough decision for me......
METHOD RACE

OR
KMC ENDURO
Old 10-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I voted enduros because that's the rim I want on my runner.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
I personally like the all black look,which is what I'm going for.I have black rims now but they're not all black.Have you priced any of these? KMC ENDUROS!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Are Enduros still available? I heard they were discontinued at one point, but they may have brought them back.

They get my vote if still available.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Frankly it does not matter what I think it's your truck chose whatever makes you happy you'r the one that has look at it every day. Mine are painted they look fine to me.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
Frankly it does not matter what I think it's your truck chose whatever makes you happy you'r the one that has look at it

I agree x 1,000.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
I also vote for whichever you like the looks of better. For me, nothing beats KMC enduros, which is why I have a set of 4 waiting to go on right now...
Attached Thumbnails
yes another poll-photo.jpg  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
I personally like the all black look,which is what I'm going for.I have black rims now but they're not all black.Have you priced any of these? KMC ENDUROS!!!
Yah the enduros are a little bit cheaper than the methods. I think the enduros are like 144 and the methods are like 155. I honestly don't wanna spend more than 700 bucks for wheels.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
Frankly it does not matter what I think it's your truck chose whatever makes you happy you'r the one that has look at it every day. Mine are painted they look fine to me.
Yah I know but I've never bought anything like this and I honestly really like both wheels and I just wanna see what u guys think.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Post a picture of your truck in the thread and we'll be able to steer you better.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
I also vote for whichever you like the looks of better. For me, nothing beats KMC enduros, which is why I have a set of 4 waiting to go on right now...
OOOOOOH, white on the outside....interesting
Old 10-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #12
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel color needed to relate to the color of yout truck. Personally I am tired of all black wheels and black tires, but as was said above, it is your truck and your $$.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #15
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Id go for the enduros.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Enduros.

Or what I have

~M
Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I voted KMC because that is what I have but those other ones are nice too.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #18

this is what either wheel would go one
Old 11-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Enduros but I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Good luck
Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
Both great looking wheels! I'd go with the Method 301's!