Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need tires mounted!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Need tires mounted!

Hey guy's i am looking for some one who can help me take my tires off and put my new ones on. I know how to do all the work...
I've taken the truck to a bunch of places and they all want $135+++
Any one willing to help me out.?
I'm in the 909 area. walnut // diamond bar.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
Hey guy's i am looking for some one who can help me take my tires off and put my new ones on. I know how to do all the work...
I've taken the truck to a bunch of places and they all want $135+++
Any one willing to help me out.?
I'm in the 909 area. walnut // diamond bar.
Wal-Mart...$5 per tire to mount, $7.50 to balance i believe.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

They will not put them on :C
Ill have to just take it and do it my self.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
too bad your not in jersey..I have connections
Old 10-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry but that is RIDICULOUS. Assuming you have 16" wheels, you should not pay more than $15 each tire/wheel to mount and balance.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:33 AM   #6
whiptastic handling

yeah there 16's and the bead is a little messed up on one... Still have yet to put them on!
Old 10-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #7
whiptastic handling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
too bad your not in jersey..I have connections
^.^ ill keep that in mind thanks! :P
Old 10-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
^.^ ill keep that in mind thanks! :P
Saw that you were selling your POS truck..whatever happened with that lol.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
whiptastic handling

Sold it. Thanks. Define pos? Possible outstanding supper truck?
Sold it and got an 02 f-150 for 2900. Build will be up soon. :P
Old 10-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Piece Of Shit

Feel sorry for the person who bought that pile from you
Old 10-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
whiptastic handling

Why are you such a dick>? 0_o your a cop. should have known -1
Old 10-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
Power Top