Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Shoes and Soles.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
New Shoes and Soles.

New TRD beadlocks on BFG Rugged's.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels. But Rugged Trails, or Rugged Terrains?

Frank
Old 10-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome!!
Old 10-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Nice wheels. But Rugged Trails, or Rugged Terrains?

Frank
Trails (I know they call them rugged fails but I only do some light offroading to get back where we ride). It was a package and a good deal.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
Trails (I know they call them rugged fails but I only do some light offroading to get back where we ride). It was a package and a good deal.
Hey, it's yours... if you're happy that's all that matters.

Frank
Old 10-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I smiled until I saw the tires.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #8

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I smiled until I saw the tires.
They will do just fine for what i need. Came as a package. To each their own.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If they suit your needs than that's all that matters. LOVE the wheels, one of my favorite wheels awesome choice.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #10

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If they suit your needs than that's all that matters. LOVE the wheels, one of my favorite wheels awesome choice.
Ive been wanting them a long time. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #11

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
By the way big Yamaha fan myself, 2 of my bikes are Yamaha's and the last one was too. Though I think you may be a yamaha musician. either way good choice.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #12

^ ha I couldn't play a tune if my life depended on it. I've been riding Yamaha since I was 5 years old. Most recently in my garage I had a 2002 R6, 2006 TTR50E, 2004 Raptor 660R, and a 2004 Yamaha R1.

The Tacoma is a step-child when it comes to bikes.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #13

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ ha I couldn't play a tune if my life depended on it. I've been riding Yamaha since I was 5 years old. Most recently in my garage I had a 2002 R6, 2006 TTR50E, 2004 Raptor 660R, and a 2004 Yamaha R1.

The Tacoma is a step-child when it comes to bikes.
Ditto, currently have a 2012 YZ250f, a 2010 YZ125, had a 2004 YZ250f, and babysat a friends R6 for a bit. I refer to the Taco as my wife and my YZ as the mistress.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels & tires! (and truck)

I've had some nice Yamaha YZ's over the years. Might have to get me another YZ250 smoker before they stop making them.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
Ditto, currently have a 2012 YZ250f, a 2010 YZ125, had a 2004 YZ250f, and babysat a friends R6 for a bit. I refer to the Taco as my wife and my YZ as the mistress.

Nice!
Old 10-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #16

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardscrabble View Post
Nice wheels & tires! (and truck)

I've had some nice Yamaha YZ's over the years. Might have to get me another YZ250 smoker before they stop making them.
Thanks, buddy has a yz250 smoker, damn thing scares the piss out of me.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #17

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice!
Hardly but thank you. An R1 takes much more balls. lol.