help finding lug nuts...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
help finding lug nuts...

HI,

I'm looking to buy some gorilla spline e/t lug nuts in black for my tacoma. Where's the best place/cheapest place to get them from.

My new tires are on their way so i want to get them on asap!!!!

Thanks in advance....
Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
check out wheelersoffroad.com

I just bought my et spline lugs from there like last week and you have a choice of chrome or black for a bit more
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomablackalloys.htm