Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Stock steel rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
HARDCORE CARNIVORE BOW HUNTER
lynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
lynyrd3's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lynyrd3
Red face Stock steel rims

Found 4 stock steel 16 " rims for my 08 @ junk yard . The guy says they are very clean . (spoke on the phone ) $75 each. What do you think? Would paint them black and put different set of tires on them for the hell of it. 2 of my tires I am running now have been repaired from nail holes !
Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
basically the same price as brand new steel rockcrawler, except if they have the TMPS valvestems still installed.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds a bit pricey to me. What are you using them for...off-roading? I've seen TRD off-road and Sport rims that went for that much used and those ones look a lot better.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #4
HARDCORE CARNIVORE BOW HUNTER
lynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
lynyrd3's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lynyrd3
Well the stealership wants around $ 140 each ! I just want them so I have an extra set of tires . Or I can pull the rubber off the ones I have now and switch tires every season . It would be cheaper. I am concerned about traveling long distance if I have to with the repaired tires .Still have a lot of tread on them. Had them patched from the inside, the right way. Also want to go from 265/70 to 265/75.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynyrd3 View Post
Well the stealership wants around $ 140 each ! I just want them so I have an extra set of tires . Or I can pull the rubber off the ones I have now and switch tires every season . It would be cheaper. I am concerned about traveling long distance if I have to with the repaired tires .Still have a lot of tread on them. Had them patched from the inside, the right way. Also want to go from 265/70 to 265/75.
How much are you trying to save money right now? Discount tire can get brand new 16"s for about $100 a piece