Notices

What do I Need!?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
tacomacountryboy is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
tacomacountryboy's Tacoma Gallery
What do I Need!?

Hey yall. New to the Tacoma Brotherhood. Got a Black 2WD Crew Cab Tacoma 3 months ago...LOVE IT! I don't have TRD sadly:/ But she goes through the mud and all just fine. Right now I have the standard lift, and open country tires. I want to get 33's on it. What lift would I need for this, and realisticly whats an average price to get it done? Any and all helpful comments appreciated. Thanks again yall!
Old 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

What exactly do you mean by "the standard lift"? Do you mean no lift?

If so, you need a 3" lift, new wheels or wheels spacers, and then to trim your fender well and possibly chop your cab mounts.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
tacomacountryboy is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
tacomacountryboy's Tacoma Gallery
lol I honestly cant tell ya. I dont believe its an aftermarket lift on it. But I see all the new tacomas with the same liftl, so I think its standard for the 2011's. So how much total am I goin to spend for all that labor and everything? Just a rough guesstimate?
Old 10-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ce-thread.html

but I would highly recommend finding some local memebers who want to have a wrench meet, and install it yourself for free.