Notices

Hankook Dynapro MT vs Duratrac

View Poll Results: Duratrac or Hankook MT
Duratrac 44 48.35%
Hankook 47 51.65%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #41
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Hankooks going on later this week.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #42
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #44
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post

Fuckin' sexxxy!!!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #45
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Had The Hankook RT03 on my fj. Have Duratracs on my Taco. They have about the same road noise level. What load range you going with?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #46
Going down from an E to a D
Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #48
I'm excited these nittos are bald and pretty torn up
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Im running Dyno AT/M's and I have nothing bad to say about them, they are a great tire and alot cheaper than some of the other brands out there. I think ill be sticking with Hankook for a while.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #50
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
Im running Dyno AT/M's and I have nothing bad to say about them, they are a great tire and alot cheaper than some of the other brands out there. I think ill be sticking with Hankook for a while.
OP is talking about the MT's
Old 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #51
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Good choice, you won't be disappointed
Old 12-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #52
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
I voted Duratracs because I like the way they handle in the snow, but I have ran both and you really wont be disappointed going either way. Dynapro's can really take a beating and come out looking like new.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #53
ah delayed until next Wednesday! Boo!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #55
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post

BFG KMII's 285/75/16 Vs. Hankook Dynapro RT03 295/75/16

My LT315/75R16 Hankook MT's were an inch and a quarter taller then the BFG KM2's of the same size.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #56
Sweet apparently they came in today! Lol
Old 12-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #57
Travith is on a distinguished road
Travith's Tacoma Gallery
these two, along with the trail grapplers are what I am trying to decide on.. I live in Houston and it snows 2x a decade, so that's not an issue. I am mostly worried about wet weather traction. I don't do any hardcore off road stuff, just driving on flat dirt trails. I was at discount tire about to buy the duratracs until I felt the sidewall, and it felt mushy and thin compared to the other tires I was comparing them to.. Is the sidewall a real issue if I'm not offroading? The guys at discount tire are starting to hate me asking to line up different tires and feeling them up (tires not the guys)

My gf is also getting sick of my researching this over 2 months. I gotta make a decision soon!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #58
I'm ditching my trail grapplers!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #59
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Vince
AcadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to a 4X4 tire shootout which involved 10 different tires. I realized that they were 37", and everybody has their own opinion but still interesting.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/techartic...o/viewall.html
Old 12-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #60

Products Discussed in this Thread