* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
joeyha is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyha's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgestone Revo 2 vs GoodYear Duratracs

Hey guys,

I would love some feedback!

Looking to buy some C rated 265/70/17's in either tire.

I've seen plenty of pictures of Taco's with Duratracs but I would love to see some pictures of owners with some Revo 2's.

I love the aggressing look of the Duratrac's but love the smooth ride aspect of the Revo. Different friends have both tires and love them! I live in a snowy/ mountain area of Canada with about 10% of my driving on the highway.

Thanks for your time.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Cooper AT3, semi agressive look and smoot ride. Great traction also. JMO
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
joeyha is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyha's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Just realized, I don't have any pictures of my truck with Revo's on it. My truck is pathetically dirty....so....these are better:

If you search google "Dueler Revos on tacoma" and click Images...you'll get lots of pictures.
Like this one:

Or this one:
Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Duratracs are the tits.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
i compared an apple to an orange once, i think this is similar. revo street, duratrac if you like to go offroad here and there.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Revos are garbage as far as I'm concerned. A good friend of mine ran them on his overland built 80 series land Cruiser for a while. We did a long trip with almost 1000miles of dirt roads a couple years ago when he had them. He had 5 flats and ended up borrowing a spare tire from one of the other guys with us because one of the Revos was damaged so badly it couldn't be plugged. By the time the trip was done all 5 of his Revos had plugs or were destroyed. He obviously had new tires as soon as we got home.

He sold the 80 series and now drives a 100 series Cruiser and runs the Duratracs. Seems to like them. Personally I don't like the look of the Duratracs and they seem to wear exceptionally fast.

Pics of bad Revos......

different spot fixing another flat.

they were on this truck in the foreground