Favorite Rims/wheels on MGM Taco

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Rims/wheels on MGM Taco

What are your favorite rims or wheels on the Magnetic Gray Taco?? I like the Moto Metal 951's but they dont look great on mgm imo. Please post up some pics of your rims!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
This should give you some ideas. 141 pages of magnetic gray tacomas

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ay-thread.html
I saw this earlier, but most people have stock wheels in their pics.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
My Pro Comps

Old 12-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
My Pro Comps

Those look really good. How much did you pay if you dont mind telling? (On a budget like most people)
Old 12-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I think mine would look pretty pimp on a truck that color:

Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPT View Post
Those look really good. How much did you pay if you dont mind telling? (On a budget like most people)
I think I paid $600? I honestly don't remember but I bought them when they were on sale.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #10
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I will whore out my XD addicts

Old 12-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #13
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
BMF Novakane

shameless plug....

Old 12-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #14
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post

Where did you get those Black TRD's; I couldnt find them in that color.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where did you get those Black TRD's; I couldnt find them in that color.
Most dealers will not sell you the black ones without showing a TX Pro VIN, and those that do sell them, it's a pain in the ass to get. I've heard you can get the bronze ones fairly easily though.

Matt
Old 12-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
PTR18-35090-BL
ebay.

or

http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/tatxbewhbl.html
(expensive - knock offs)

I'd expect to pay less than $250 per.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #18
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
So basically the TX package comes with different wheels and shocks right?
Old 12-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So basically the TX package comes with different wheels and shocks right?
Wheels and step boards with mine TX. Wheels and TRD exhaust with TX PRO
Old 12-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery

ATX Artillery... almost color matched.