Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Slip light only on after hard hit - help please

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Slip light only - on after hard hit - help please

I have a 2009 dcsb sport. I went offroading today and right at the very end I didn't see a large bump under the snow. Hit it way to hard and front end bottomed out. Alignment is way jacked up now. Steering wheel points to 10 o'clock when driving straight. That I can get fixed.

Other problem is my slip indicator light came on. I have only seen this light on with other lights like traction and abs. Nut mine is on by itself. Of I turn the truck on and back off it goes out, but as soon as I start driving it comes back on. ABS works fine and I can't see any other issues.

Any ideas what sensors to check or how to reset this without spending a fortune on dealer diagnostic fees?