Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

MKW M19 satin black wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
MKW M19 satin black wheels

hey guys, i am about the pull the trigger on getting these
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/17x8...x#.UOX8veQ0WSo
was just wondering for you guys out there with all the experience if i will have any type of rubbing issues with this size;
17x8.5 M19 Wheel 6X139 Full Satin Black 0 Offset with my 265/70/17 duratracs?
i know the duratracs can be used on an 8.5" wheel.
i just don't really want to have to trim anywhere.

thanks
Old 01-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You should be good without any rubbing but to play it safe do they sell ones that have a 4.5" backspacing and a -12mm offset? Those are the best ones to get especially if you decide to get 33" tires in the future.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
They will work as long as the hub bore is greater than 106 mm.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
They will work as long as the hub bore is greater than 106 mm.
I thought 106 was the right bore?
Also I was told that I could use my stock logs which I found odd.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoids View Post
I thought 106 was the right bore?
Also I was told that I could use my stock logs which I found odd.
Greater than or equal to, I should have said. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get a 78mm one for chevys.

Those wheels will take conical seat lugs. Your stock wheels are mag style, so you will definitely need new lugs.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Greater than or equal to, I should have said. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get a 78mm one for chevys.

Those wheels will take conical seat lugs. Your stock wheels are mag style, so you will definitely need new lugs.
Ok thanks for your help... Again!! Lol
Old 01-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
You should be good without any rubbing but to play it safe do they sell ones that have a 4.5" backspacing and a -12mm offset? Those are the best ones to get especially if you decide to get 33" tires in the future.
Thanks, I don't think they do but I don't plan on going any bigger.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, I don't think they do but I don't plan on going any bigger.
Thats what she said, lol. I was just looking out for you brotha.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #9

do you guys think my oem tpms will work in these wheels?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do you guys think my oem tpms will work in these wheels?
Yes, they should.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Yes, they should.
damn you're fast!! lol
thank you.