Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

stock rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
stevep is on a distinguished road
stevep's Tacoma Gallery
stock rims

anybody know where you can get the stock 17's powercoated or painted black or buy a set
Old 01-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Search around your area for powdercoating. There is a place in Conyers Ga that does wheels. Conyers Speed World, but that's a bit far from Pa.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
stevep is on a distinguished road
stevep's Tacoma Gallery
is powercoat better than paint also do you no how much it cost
Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I believe powdercoating is more durable. Off the top of my head I think its around 30-50 a wheel or so. I paid 15 a piece to have some douglas wheels off my quad powdered a few years back.