Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

wheel identification/availability

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Those also look like AWC Rock Crushers. I have them and don't neccesarily recommend them. I love the look, but I've already returned one, bent another (which I had to replace) and have lost several of the little "rivets" around the edge. They're just there for show and not function. I won't be buying these again in the future-

http://www.alliedwheel.com/wheel.php?name=Rock+Crusher

Old 01-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
Those also look like AWC Rock Crushers. I have them and don't neccesarily recommend them. I love the look, but I've already returned one, bent another (which I had to replace) and have lost several of the little "rivets" around the edge. They're just there for show and not function. I won't be buying these again in the future-

http://www.alliedwheel.com/wheel.php?name=Rock+Crusher

They do look pretty well identical, but I can read Eagle Alloy on the center cap of the picture in the OP.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
They do look pretty well identical, but I can read Eagle Alloy on the center cap of the picture in the OP.
Yeah, I couldn't read the logo on the OP's pic (too friggin' blind), but it didn't really look like either one (probably an older logo version). The wheels do look identical though. Probably crapped out of the same Chinese factory then sold with different center caps by multiple "manufacturers".
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
The wheels do look identical though. Probably crapped out of the same Chinese factory then sold with different center caps by multiple "manufacturers".
Haha agreed.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

thanks guys...i did notice the "eagle"...i just couldn't find the "102" series...thanks for the link....looks like new versions have an updated center cap.....i found a good deal on three of these but i'd have to buy a new one to match, looks like they would not be an exact match though.

the AWC rock crushers look like an exact match....