LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TRD FJ Trail Team Beadlocks on a first gen

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
TRD FJ Trail Team Beadlocks on a first gen

Has anybody ever seen the fj beadlocks on a first gen?? Why can I only find 2nd gens and fj's? I fell in love with these wheels as soon as I saw them and really want to put them on my 2000 but am curious as to why it seems nobody has done this before.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are 4.5 bs. My 6 spoke stockers were 5.5 and my current wheels are 3.25 so they should sit a little narrower than now. I've just never seen them on a first gen and was wondering if there were issues but backspacing is ok and they are a 16 so no caliper clearance issues either.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #5

I could have swore they were 5.5 bs on my stock 15's... mmm EDIT: I'm def wrong lol I have no idea where I got 5.5 from. Stocks is 4.5 in bs. I agree on not matching any 1st gen color but I kinda had something else in mind
Attached Thumbnails
TRD FJ Trail Team Beadlocks on a first gen-imag0617.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I would actually like to see these rims on a first gen. I think it would be cool.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
ahh I love those rims!! If i could find a set at a reasonable price I would jump all over it! I think they'd look great with my rad red taco!
Ha yeah they are pricey! Cheapest I've found them is $216 a piece. And on your red I think I'd go with the black ones instead. Hard to pull off red and gold but it is possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I would actually like to see these rims on a first gen. I think it would be cool.
I would too! I've searched high and low and I can't find a single first gen with these on it. I had them shopped on my truck in the photoshop thread I'll put it in here in a bit.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #9

It's even the same color as my truck! Nice find! And yeah there is no difference they are just more common on FJ's which is why I referred to them that way. One day.....