LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

When are the tire sales?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
double_b is a name known to alldouble_b is a name known to alldouble_b is a name known to alldouble_b is a name known to alldouble_b is a name known to alldouble_b is a name known to all
double_b's Tacoma Gallery
When are the tire sales?

Are there certain times of the year for tires sales? I am too late for what looked like some decent ones at year end. Are the sales random or are they the same times every year?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Usually the best deals I've got were on the 4th of July, Memorial Day and XMAS.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
pretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud ofpretzel has much to be proud of
pretzel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm shopping for tires, too...tirebuyer.com currently has $25 off coupon (ALLSEASON25) for 4 all-season tires and free shipping. Sometimes, they have $40 off 4 deals. I've never bought from them, though, so can't vouch for them.