Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need a VIN when trying to buy a TX Pro black beadlock-style wheel?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Need a VIN when trying to buy a TX Pro black beadlock-style wheel?

Here you go

5TFJU4GN9BX004284

I work at a salvage yard and this 2011 was a totaled truck. I have 3 wheels off of it and I'm about to order a 4th and put them on my 06

Just thought I'd share the love! I know I've seen people say they had issues trying to order them from a dealer in the past without a VIN.

IF for whatever reason you're still having issues, the Toyota P/N for them is PTR18-35090-BR.
It's the same exact part number for the bronze and black style, so make sure you specify!!!

Old 01-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
You can always go and drop the tailgate and write a vin down...just dont get caught!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know that they were that hard to get, a buddy of mine just got 3 for his trailer
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
youradhere is on a distinguished road
youradhere's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out!

Someone opened their door and took a chip off the ring on mine =(
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy these on ebay all day.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #7
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
You can buy these on ebay all day.
You can buy sets some times, but RARELY can you find a single one. At least I never have...

There's not a single one listed right now, unless it's listed under some STUPID title that has nothing to do with TRD, Tacoma, FJ, beadlock, 16, etc... trust me, I've looked, and I KEEP looking...
Old 01-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #8
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I bought them a couple of years ago when trdparts4u had them available. Now my stock tires are finally worn at 50000 miles, and it's time to mount them up. The stock bridgestones did a great job. Rears are still at 6 or 7 32nds.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #9
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
IF for whatever reason you're still having issues, the Toyota P/N for them is PTR18-35090-BR. It's the same exact part number for the bronze and black style, so make sure you specify!!!
One quick correction on that...

PTR18-35090 is the black wheel.
PTR18-35090BR is the bronze wheel
PTR18-35090GR is the graphite Baja wheel.

When I ordered my set the box only read 35090.

The trim ring is PTR18-35091
The center cap is PTR-35092
The bolts that secure the trim ring to the wheel is PTR18-35093
Old 01-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
Licensed Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
One quick correction on that...

PTR18-35090 is the black wheel.
PTR18-35090BR is the bronze wheel
PTR18-35090GR is the graphite Baja wheel.

When I ordered my set the box only read 35090.

The trim ring is PTR18-35091
The center cap is PTR-35092
The bolts that secure the trim ring to the wheel is PTR18-35093
Sweet, thanks for the info! Some places I've seen them listed with BR for both, so I only assumed

But thanks for posting the other P/N's as well; that might come in handy!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #11
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I found one. Probably sold but I found one. http://longisland.craigslist.org/pts/3471197568.html
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
Licensed Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
I found one. Probably sold but I found one. http://longisland.craigslist.org/pts/3471197568.html
yeah probably wouldn't ship it either... I'm a little ways away from Long Island Although someone could make bank on that deal if they needed a single BFG AT; buy it for that tire then turn around and sell the wheel, LOL
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #13
The trail teams fjs had five of them, so it stands to reason that occasionally a single will pop up. I may even be interested in a single so I can put together a spare that will match.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #14
Licensed Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
The trail teams fjs had five of them, so it stands to reason that occasionally a single will pop up. I may even be interested in a single so I can put together a spare that will match.
Correct, they do. There's an FJ sitting right out in front of my local dealer with them on it and it drives me nuts every day I drive by seeing them, lol
Old 01-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #15
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up buying a 5th wheel from ShopTRD because I was worried at some point that I might damage/crack a wheel and end up losing out on the whole set. I wish I had bought all 5 wheels from them. They were almost $60/wheel cheaper when shipping costs were factored in.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #16
I think they'll eventually put them out there for sale again. Especially now that there's a graphite version. At first you needed an fj trail teams vin, then you didn't, then they weren't available for months, maybe a year, then they became available to buy again which is when I bought my set.and now they're gone again.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #17
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying to find a set for my 2013 taco with no luck
All I find are Bronze wheels, not the Gun Metal type.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #18
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

Matt
Old 08-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #19
Taconazo is on a distinguished road
Taconazo's Tacoma Gallery
Hi I just want to know if somebody buy the wheels with that vin #
Old 08-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #20
Licensed Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconazo View Post
Hi I just want to know if somebody buy the wheels with that vin #
I did sir