Notices

Tire size

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Lewisjm is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Lewisjm's Tacoma Gallery
Tire size

What is the biggest tire size for my 2011 Tacoma PreRunner?

Can i do a 265/75R16 ?

also do I have to reset my computer if I get a bigger size then what I have?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I'll refer you to a thread stickied at the top of this forum entitled "Largest tires sizes on stock suspension"

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...uspension.html

This place is a wealth of information. You'll find that a quick search can answer most of your questions.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
RedTacomaTy is on a distinguished road
RedTacomaTy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tir...0r16-265-75r16

Yes they will fit and your speedometer will only be a tiny but off.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
As the other members mentioned, that size will fit. Your speedometer will be a hair off, but nothing that you should worry about.