LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Old School Wheels for my Tacoma...Any ideas??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
pcbeachjim is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
pcbeachjim's Tacoma Gallery
Old School Wheels for my Tacoma...Any ideas??

Could anyone tell me if you know who might sell some old school wheels with the 4.5" Bolt Pattern for a Tacoma?? Would really like to find some Cragars or Keystone...I have Bell Bottoms older than most of the users on here, I am sure...Thanks for your help, everyone...Just an old Florida Hippie...
Old 01-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
The only o.d school style steel wheels that fit over the 2nd gen Tacoma brake calipers are Wheelers Offroad steelies.