View Poll Results: What do you think?
Matte black with gray fake beadlock silver bolts 2 100.00%
Matte black and silver bolts 0 0%
As is 0 0%
Otherlease post 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
KMC diesel paint rattle can???

So I have a set KMC diesel wheels I got them used they have had there fare share of use and want to paint them matte black but the edge of the wheels are machined and have crawlers under the clear and was thinking to paint the wanna be beadlock look a gray color to match truck. Was also thinking all flat black with the silver bolts. What does my fellow TW members feel?

*sorry about option 4, suppose to say please post

feel a need for change lol

My KMC 17x9 with 305/65 ATZ and spidertrax