Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Kmc Black Enduro rims question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
puddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Retired
Name: Kris
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
Kmc Black Enduro rims question

I have searched but could not find an answer, will these wheels fit my 04 Tacoma TRD 4x4 without using spacers? (16" Kmc Black Enduro rims)

Old 01-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
puddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
The one's pictured, 255/85/16, I have an OME lift with Dakar's & AAL in the rear. I was mainly concerned about the rims hitting the front rotors, but if you see some other fit issues, your insight would be appreciated.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be good to go. Those won't have any caliper issues, and the 255s won't interfere with the ucas.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running those on my 04 TRD with 265's and OME lift, no rubbing.

You're good to go man.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
Great!, thanks for the replies.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #7
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
I'm running those on my 04 TRD with 265's and OME lift, no rubbing.

You're good to go man.

Do you have any pictures of your truck with those wheels on there? I have a similar lift and am considering buying those wheels.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #9
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTuck View Post
Do you have any pictures of your truck with those wheels on there? I have a similar lift and am considering buying those wheels.

Thanks
OME lift, only rubbing was the pinch weld, beat it down, good to go. Oh yea, a little rubbing on the frame at full lock.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #10
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the picture.

What size tires are those? I'm looking to get 265/75/16's. should I have rub issues with 265's?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:16 AM   #12
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTuck View Post
Thanks for the picture.

What size tires are those? I'm looking to get 265/75/16's. should I have rub issues with 265's?
Those are 255's I believe, however, I have 265/75's and don't have any rubbing issues.