Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What wheels and tires are these?!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
What wheels and tires are these?!

Tires - They arent nitto, nor mud slinger. What are they?

Wheel - no clue
Attached Thumbnails
What wheels and tires are these?!-tires.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #3
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
Good job KJaikaran. I think youre right. I guess anything that size looks good anyway

Anyone seen those rims?

Thanks
Old 01-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #4
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Not positive, but when I had my jeep I was looking at Mickey Thompson classic II's to put on it but went with DC2's instead. The rims you posted look very close to the classic II's but without the center caps in your photo. I found them at quadratec.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks 1stgenpre.

I love this site.

Although now that I research the Duratrac - I'm thinking that might not be the correct wheel. It looks pretty similar but the largest size I can find is 35".
Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels, not sure. Tires are Mickey Thompson MTZ
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
Long Time Lurker
RCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires look like Super Swamper TrXus STSs, and those wheels look like either Mickey Thompson Classic IIs, or Pro Comp 7069s.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #9
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
found them - Trxus STS

Thanks guys
Old 01-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #10
Long Time Lurker
RCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGJ View Post
found them - Trxus STS

Thanks guys
That's what I thought!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
I second 1stgen on the wheels.
I disagree that the tires look like duratracs.
I would lean more towards the super swamper truxus tire.
The picture makes it difficult to tell but tread "looks" like it cris crosses alot. there are no real lugs.
correct me if i am wrong.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #12
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
nvm i took too long.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
btw- the pic is from the movie Looper. I'm not a H2 fan but, damn, that thing is sick with that body armor.