Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

3/4 inch wheel spacer by Headstrong?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
3/4 inch wheel spacer by Headstrong?

I saw on the Headstrong Offroad site that they have 1 inch wheel spacers or can special order 3/4 inch spacers.

Anyone using these?
Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
No spacers but you can see the difference .75" can make.
255/85/16 BFG KM2s on 1st Gen TRDs 4.5" BS

245/75/16 Dungflops on stock steelies 5.25" BS
Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #4

yes. It says hubcentric.

It's last item at bottom of this page.
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/all...-05-6-lug.html

I've just never heard anyone mention spacers from these guys so was curious.

I'm actually looking for the thinnest I can get that has its own studs. I'd be fine with a 1/4" spacer except I don't trust ET lugs and don't want to press in longer studs. So, I'm guessing these 3/4" might be my best bet. My goal is just a little more clearance between tire and spindle/UCA.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
yes. It says hubcentric.

It's last item at bottom of this page.
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/all...-05-6-lug.html

I've just never heard anyone mention spacers from these guys so was curious.

I'm actually looking for the thinnest I can get that has its own studs. I'd be fine with a 1/4" spacer except I don't trust ET lugs and don't want to press in longer studs. So, I'm guessing these 3/4" might be my best bet. My goal is just a little more clearance between tire and spindle/UCA.
By reading the description of them it seems like they are made out of the same aluminum as the All-Pro Offroad spacers and the Spidertrax. Plus they are anodized for rust protection. Plus a warranty. Sounds good to me.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:10 AM   #6
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I can not speak of Headstrong But I can tell you I purchased .75" Bora spacers and they are working perfectly...i needed that extra space when i purchased new wheels & tires; UCA's were almost rubbing but the .75" made the perfect match...

They are BOTH Hub and wheel centric.

Same specs being made of aluminum,andonized and warrantied PLUS good customer service....

They too, are also here as a TW vendor....

If your Headstrongs are the same...Why not call them and see what they can do for you...CSR is what it is all about...
Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
OP - did you get a price quote on the 3/4" ?

Haven't had called them yet. been busy at work plus sick wife & kids at home.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #9

FYI, the spacers definately are made by Bora.
Around $47.50 each for either 3/4 or 1 inch thick. People at Headstrong were very helpful over the phone. Sounds like they can get a lot of stuff that's not listed on the website.