Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

The ultimate tire question! White letters out or in?

View Poll Results: White letters out or in?
Out 67 38.51%
In 94 54.02%
I don't give a flip... 13 7.47%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Talking The ultimate tire question! White letters out or in?

So?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
bmpskir will become famous soon enoughbmpskir will become famous soon enough

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
IN always IN.... it is a truck, not a muscle car!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
oh lame... I fail
Old 01-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #5
Sido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shedSido is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sido's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on the color of your truck. I've had both on mine, I think white looks better but black is easier to keep clean.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Licensed Lunatic

okay rub it in, lmao
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #12
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
White letters are just too '80s for me.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
In! I wasn't around for those other threads!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
Licensed Lunatic

well the only reason I ask...

these are getting mounted up this Saturday

and I'm tossed between in or out, but I'm leaning towards out...
Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Always in for me! No tire is cool enough to need any extra attention unless it's for the size of the lugs. I've got km2's also- go in.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #16
Licensed Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Always in for me! No tire is cool enough to need any extra attention unless it's for the size of the lugs. I've got km2's also- go in.
any photos? it looks like yours is Silver Streak as well, from your avatar
Old 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #17
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
White letters in.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #18
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my tires mounted....white letters in!!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #19
michael roberts is on a distinguished road
michael roberts's Tacoma Gallery
while your'e at it, put the weights on the inside too.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #20
Trachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Trachito's Tacoma Gallery
out. It's how Mr T had it, so that's good enough for me