Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone have experience with Worx Alloy Wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
EZ Bake is on a distinguished road
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have experience with Worx Alloy Wheels?

I saw them on Tire Rack and did some reading, but they seem relatively unknown (which sort of scares me). I searched the forums here for "worx" and didn't find anything. They seem to mostly make Dually wheels, but they make some for the Tacoma that look pretty good to me.

Just curious as to if anyone had any major red-flag type complaints against them before I order. I'm looking at the Beast, the Tank, or the Tyrant.

Tyrant:

Tank:

Beast:

Old 01-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #2
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Those are brotastic
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
Go for the Beast!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFalco50 View Post
Go for the Beast!

Speaking of beast, the "Tyrant" looks like it will be a beast to clean...

Haven't heard anything bad about them personally however.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I didn't figure I'd get much more on them since nobody had posted anything here already. Appreciate the info. I'm still mulling everything over before pulling the trigger.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I had Ultra's on my last truck and they were a good quality wheel. I would buy them again knowing the abuse they took.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #9
EZ Bake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
Those wheels are made my Ultra. They have been around a long time.
http://www.ultrawheel.com/
Oh, ok - I didn't realize Ultra Wheels made them (I thought it was another brand sold on their website).

Very cool - thanks man.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #10
Frissen will become famous soon enough

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Unlikely the Tire Rack would carry a plain shitty wheel, I though of the beast as well but not now, maybe in a year or two
Old 08-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
jpcasiano is on a distinguished road

Name: Juan
jpcasiano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake View Post
I saw them on Tire Rack and did some reading, but they seem relatively unknown (which sort of scares me). I searched the forums here for "worx" and didn't find anything. They seem to mostly make Dually wheels, but they make some for the Tacoma that look pretty good to me.

Just curious as to if anyone had any major red-flag type complaints against them before I order. I'm looking at the Beast, the Tank, or the Tyrant.

Beast:

Ever go with the Beasts? Was just looking at them on gOOgle and a TW post came up. looking for some new wheels and these look great. would love to see some pics if you ever got it. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
texascolt45 will become famous soon enough
Name: mike
texascolt45's Tacoma Gallery
95% of the wheels no matter who sells them are made in china I was told.unless there 250 a piece and up.i got racelines,made in china.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #13
Kevinztaco has a spectacular aura aboutKevinztaco has a spectacular aura about
Kevinztaco's Tacoma Gallery
cleaning will be a pta on those rims.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #14
Tacoride is on a distinguished road
Name: colby
Tacoride's Tacoma Gallery
fixin to mount the beast in black and milled. http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...ts/default.asp
Old 05-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #15
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoride View Post
fixin to mount the beast in black and milled. http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...ts/default.asp
Pics or didn't happen.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:19 PM   #16
I like my Squatch big and hairy.
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The Beast looks like it would look good without that hideous center cap.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #17
Can't get a pic on here. If you want to see the work beast in black and milled on my 2010 Tacoma go to my profile pics.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #18
Anyone have experience with Worx Alloy Wheels?-20140522_155252-1-1.jpg