* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #21
davydawg is on a distinguished road

Name: David
davydawg's Tacoma Gallery
I just drooled all over my keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
I have them and I love them! Get the bronze and powder the ring satin black. . . I customed mine to my truck.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them and I love them! Get the bronze and powder the ring satin black. . .
That's what I've done; Got the idea from TW member n0rth:

Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #23
Fiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fiveology's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy near me that has a white TRD Off Road with the bronze TRD Fakelocks on it. Looks freakin awesome! I have been debating having mine powdercoated bronze or maybe gold, just not sure how it will look on my barcelona red.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #24
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them and I love them! Get the bronze and powder the ring satin black. . . I customed mine to my truck.

Those look awesome^

Here is bronze on white- username oneup

Here is my set