What should I get?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
DSGB03 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Cpl
Name: logan
DSGB03's Tacoma Gallery
Question What should I get?

I just got my first Tacoma its a 2012 TRD Off-Road and I want some aggressive tires and nice rims but dont know what to get. I also want to get a 3in lift for the truck but I dont know which brand to get or what size tires to get after the lift. All I know is that I want a wider tire and black and crome rims with a 3in lift that wont cost me a arm and leg. Can some one help me out or point me in the right direction.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old man emu lift, scs wheels and duratracs in 285/70/17. Basicly what i have because its awesome.