Notices

Where in Seattle, WA does Tacos!?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
engineer406 is on a distinguished road
engineer406's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Seattle, WA does Tacos!?

Hi everyone,

I'm a taco newb, I'll say it haha. I'm trying to find somewhere that's good with taco tires, wheels and suspension. It seems everywhere I've checked so far only does Ford, Chevy or pretty much anything but Tacomas. That's at least for the wheels I would like that is. Anyway, does anyone know of a business that could get me a couple inches of lift and some new wheels and tires? I live in the Seattle, WA area. Thank you!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
freshisdope is on a distinguished road
Marines: POG
freshisdope's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, just started doing mod's to mine. Got a 3" lift from Les Schwab about a month ago including Toyo Open Country M/T 33's. Then I went to 4wheelparts in Lynnwood (by Alderwood Mall) and had some ProComp flat back 16's installed since the stock rims I had the 33's wrapped around were causing the tires to rub. No more rubbing of tires. 4wheelparts can be pricey in my opinion but they can pretty much order and install everything. check them out and good luck.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer406 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm a taco newb, I'll say it haha. I'm trying to find somewhere that's good with taco tires, wheels and suspension. It seems everywhere I've checked so far only does Ford, Chevy or pretty much anything but Tacomas. That's at least for the wheels I would like that is. Anyway, does anyone know of a business that could get me a couple inches of lift and some new wheels and tires? I live in the Seattle, WA area. Thank you!!!
There is was a shop in NW Washington that did great work, but the last time I spoke with the owner, he shut everything down.

I am sure there are plenty of ppl up where you live who would give you a hand or two. Good luck.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
EatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish. They mostly do Jeep work but they do Toyota's as well. I had them put an OME 4" on my FJ60 Landcruiser a few years back. They have a full shop and the abilty to fab up custom parts.

Fairly knowledgable staff and mechanics too. It's a good option.

Also, in Arlington there is a shop called Randys Offroad. Alot of people seem to go there but I heard some bad things about them from a friend who was trying to replace the lift on his old SR5. So I've never personally used them.

Let us know what you decide and how it works out.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
2004TacomaNavy is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircraft Maintenance Chief
Name: Brian
2004TacomaNavy's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Olympic 4X4 in Snohomish, these guys rock!
They know thier stuff with suspension and all the artermarket parts.
Pick thier brains and do your homework/ask questions and be specific on what you want to do with your tacoma, like type of driving/wheelin.

I was not as impressed with the place in Lynnwood.