What center caps?

View Poll Results: Which Center Caps?
Chrome 3 14.29%
Black 18 85.71%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
lol... your sig says "Always Bet on Black" yet you set a poll for this...

um... Black
Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
lol... you should change it to:

"Always bet on black... and a little bit of chrome..."

Old 02-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
the black caps look cool imo
Old 02-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Chrome them now, if you don't like them, black them later.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
no poll, just black
Old 02-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #9
brendazzle will become famous soon enoughbrendazzle will become famous soon enough
brendazzle's Tacoma Gallery
I think the chrome looks out of place. may help to see the whole truck in the pic but dunno. Thx for the pix tho cuz I was thinking about adding some flare to my all black wheels and now I say forget that, once u had black u neva go back..... hehehe
Old 02-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
I say go all black. Black badges and nerf bars would be supercool.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #11
mcurlcoma is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate 3rd class
mcurlcoma's Tacoma Gallery
throw a black tool box on there!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #12
geerts016
geerts016 is just really nicegeerts016 is just really nicegeerts016 is just really nicegeerts016 is just really nicegeerts016 is just really nice

geerts016's Tacoma Gallery
the caps and the door is pretty cool but it would only make the nerf bars look out of place. i think the nerf bars decide what should happen.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
just do what your sig says

personally i think chrome looks hooptie