Name: Steph
DONTclickMEE's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Black rims, opinions please!

Looking at getting black rims.

Xd revolvers, xd crank or pro comp 7089

What are your favourites? Thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
Texas Aggie
CO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to beholdCO Taco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Tyler
CO Taco's Tacoma Gallery
There's a thread that has pics both of those xds and it was helpful because i was between those three at one time too (and the xd rockstars). I decided that the Cranks definitely would look the best on my Black DC. Wish i could link you to the pics but they weren't that hard to find. Good luck!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
leg killa is on a distinguished road

Army:
leg killa's Tacoma Gallery
I personally favor the XD Revolvers. They were my 2nd choice after MT Classic IIs. Only reason I went with MT is because every other dude and his mom has XD nowadays.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics~!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:05 AM   #5
DONTclickMEE is on a distinguished road
Name: Steph
DONTclickMEE's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks and in case anyone cared to know I went with the xd crank.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
We need some pics!

Old 04-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Method Standards, double standards
Old 04-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
FN BFD. Excellent wheels.