Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What year are these wheels??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
What year are these wheels??

This is a set of tires and wheels that I used to run on my 99 Prerunner during the Winter with studs.

Bought the wheels used around 2001?

They're steel15's - what year truck would they have originally come on? Best guess?

(Getting ready to sell them and want as much pertinent information as possible)