Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Fuel Trophy Wheels ... just off the boat

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel Trophy Wheels ... just off the boat

New for the 2013 season.

Available 6-lug 17x8.5 and 20x9 in the 4.5" BS

Cool, not cool?? Waiting on my pricing info.

Old 03-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I dig em. Would rock a set if they werent outrageously priced
Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Saw those at Les Schwab on saturday. Just under 1000 otd.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
So cool is my vote.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
I like em, but like my Method double standards better
Old 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
Proud Tacoma *****
HERMS671 is on a distinguished road

HERMS671's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #9
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Cool rims !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Real cool. Me likey
Old 03-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I do like them, but I like my Anthracite Fj's better. Maybe just cause they're paid for. Will be something to consider next time.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
New for the 2013 season.

Available 6-lug 17x8.5 and 20x9 in the 4.5" BS

Cool, not cool?? Waiting on my pricing info.

17" Wheels/Lugs - Shipped lower 48, $882

20" Wheels/Lugs - Shipped lower 48, $1118
Old 03-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #14
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery

I think these are my new favorites!! I want the matte anthracite....

So sick!

Hard to tell from pics, almost liking the matte black better...

Update with "real life" photos!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #15
Staco is on a distinguished road

Staco's Tacoma Gallery
Getting them in a few days wrapped in toyo a/t II's with a 3' lift. Cant wait!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #16
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
I freakin like!!! Are they real beadlocks?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #17
Staco is on a distinguished road

Staco's Tacoma Gallery
Putting the black with anthracite rings on my 13 AC pics in a few days
Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staco View Post
Putting the black with anthracite rings on my 13 AC pics in a few days
Lucky

Can't wait to see some pics!
Old 03-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #19

Unhappy

Fake bead locks, sorry. They are making a 17" true bead lock version, however the price is more than tripled.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #20
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Would be nice if they could put a TRD logo on the cap... Kinda like an upgrade TX wheel