Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Stock 2010 sport Alloys/tires/sensors. Fair Price to sell?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
NoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
NoRemorse's Tacoma Gallery
Stock 2010 sport Alloys/tires/sensors. Fair Price to sell?

Recently bought new wheels and tires. I was thinking putting my stock alloys, tires/w sensors up on craigs list and using the money towards a lift. Just curious what a fair price to ask for them is. Tires are in good shape, 27k on them.

Thanks in advance for any input
Old 03-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen them anywhere from $250.00 up to almost a grand. Seems like most are around $400.00-$500.00 in my area with the Dunlops and 17's in good condition.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say do some research online and check out other prices locally if you can. Its hard to get good money on OEM wheels on TW cause no one really sends top dollar on them on here. I bet you can get more money from someone not on TW.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
NoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoRemorse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
NoRemorse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input guys, that's what I was thinking too like maybe the $500 range to start. There tons of tacomas around here with silver steel wheels. I def be selling via Craig's list and local.