Notices

08 Prerunner aftermarket rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
bigdawgbill is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
bigdawgbill's Tacoma Gallery
08 Prerunner aftermarket rims

Hi all im thinking about getting aftermarket rims on my Taco wondering if yall could post up some pics of your 08"s with rims just trying to get ideas from seeing...I realy like these Mystic rims....But cant seem to find specs as to where they will or wont fit my truck.....What do yall think......Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
08 Prerunner aftermarket rims-mystic-aluminum-wheels-2-1-.jpg   08 Prerunner aftermarket rims-3tmku72n68m013715-1.jpeg  
Old 04-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If you had a lowered x-runner I could see those rims looking cool. I'm really picky about rims, and while those are far too busy for my tastes, I could see them looking pretty cool on a lowered rig. What's your main use of the truck? Are you an off riader? Mall-crawler? Street driver mostly?
Old 04-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
If you had a lowered x-runner I could see those rims looking cool. I'm really picky about rims, and while those are far too busy for my tastes, I could see them looking pretty cool on a lowered rig. What's your main use of the truck? Are you an off riader? Mall-crawler? Street driver mostly?
Daily driver dont mall crawl or anything. I can totally see them on a lowered Xrunner....I like different so Im trying to envision them on mine
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, rims are one of the many things that are TOTALLY user preference, if you like them I'd say go for it. Personally, I wouldn't put them next to my truck let alone on it hahaha.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun

I've been trying to find out if these would fit our trucks. No definitive answer yet but it looks like they're made by Schmidt revolutions. They make MOSTLY sportscar wheels so I dunno if they'll fit or not. They've got some shweet stuff though. It looks like you could paint the accent pieces fairly easily then I think they'd look sick!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #6

Yea I cant find out much about them fitting taco either.....Im running across some badass rims though the more I look
Old 04-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Purveyor of Fun

But if the chrome pieces were color matched? Could be cool
Old 04-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #9

Like these also
Attached Thumbnails
08 Prerunner aftermarket rims-61m7piyknol._sl1000_-1-.jpg