Notices

LugNuts !!!! Help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
Mater5 is on a distinguished road
Name: M
Mater5's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation LugNuts !!!! Help

Got the new mat revolvers. Stock lugs won't work on new wheels???? Is this true!!?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #2
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
sometimes they wont depending on the depth and shape on the lug hole. I had to order new lugs for my pro comps. Some rims have an acorn shape and some have a flat bottom so it really depends on which ones come on the rims you got.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
sometimes they wont depending on the depth and shape on the lug hole. I had to order new lugs for my pro comps. Some rims have an acorn shape and some have a flat bottom so it really depends on which ones come on the rims you got.
Where did you order your lugnuts from?
I need a set of the flat bottom ones since the Acorn shaped ones i have wont sit properly with my "new" steelies