Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Lets see your black rims on your black truck

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your black rims on your black truck

I cant make up my mind on which wheels to buy and I am wanting to see more black wheels on black trucks. Post pics and feel free to comment on what looks better and backspacing specs and size of rims, Im wanting new wheels but nothing as glossy as these. Im also wanting more tire and less wheel

Old 04-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
I personally don't really care for all black wheels, looks too washed out. These wheels are going on 8 years old now. 16x8 with 4.5 BS.
I am wanting something to offset the black and I was thinking scs stealth with the white letter km2 facing out to offset it a little
Old 04-08-2013, 05:38 AM   #4
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I am wanting something to offset the black and I was thinking scs stealth with the white letter km2 facing out to offset it a little
i like what you have in mind with this! personally i think its the gloss black wheels on a black truck that make it look abit off. i like my matte black wheels. i do also like matte bronze on black tacos tho
Old 04-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #5
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
i like what you have in mind with this! personally i think its the gloss black wheels on a black truck that make it look abit off. i like my matte black wheels. i do also like matte bronze on black tacos tho
If I were to buy new wheels I would go the bronze route.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
If I were to buy new wheels I would go the bronze route.
Not a fan of the bronze at all
Old 04-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4 View Post
Heres mine..
I like that! I like how the bead on the outside kind of offsets the black . Im wanting a deep dish look also
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #9
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for a thread like this! Finally! I'm torn between black and bronze, leaning more towards black though. I just have my stock ones painted for now until i get back to the states from Germany. MATTMXRACER when I get back home you think you could help me out with that BHLM? i like the wheel spacers you used to.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your black rims on your black truck-blacked_out9.jpg  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfn5402 View Post
I've been looking for a thread like this! Finally! I'm torn between black and bronze, leaning more towards black though. I just have my stock ones painted for now until i get back to the states from Germany. MATTMXRACER when I get back home you think you could help me out with that BHLM? i like the wheel spacers you used to.
just let me know when you get back and Im game
Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #12
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #13
Evil666Tacoma is a jewel in the roughEvil666Tacoma is a jewel in the roughEvil666Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Peter
Evil666Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #14

I like this look

Old 04-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #15

This is probably one of my favorite trucks on here with the pro comp 7089s
Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
Mine with level 8 zx
Old 04-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #18

The look Im wanting with with my black truck, now the only question is to get gunmetal or matte black?