Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

HELP! Mojave Teflon VS KMC enduro beadlock

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
WillzTaco is on a distinguished road
WillzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
HELP! Mojave Teflon VS KMC enduro beadlock

Hey everyone, I have a dilemma with my wheels that i was hoping to get some feedback on. Ok, so here is the situation. A friend of mine wants to trade me his KMC Enduro Dessert Beadlocks for my American racing Mojave Teflon coated wheels. My dilemma is that i was planning on selling these wheels and getting something different. Is it a fair trade? I have 5 of the Mojaves and he only has 4 of the KMCs. I know they cost more initially but is there a demand for the KMCs? I feel fairly good about being able to sell the Mojave teflon wheels. And if i do the trade what should i ask for the enduro beadlocks? Do you think i could get more out of the 5 Mojave wheels?

Basically it comes down to...Is it a fair trade? And i dont plan on keeping either of them so Which would be easier to sell?

Thanks in advance for all the input .
Old 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Beadlocks will probably sell quicker, I sold my enduro beadlocks rather quickly.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how much did you pay for your teflons?
Old 04-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
These are the two wheels im talking about. Pictures are always nice.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #5
I think i paid around 850 for the 5 of them
Old 04-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillzTaco View Post
I think i paid around 850 for the 5 of them
I know I paid 1000 for 4 of my enduros, so you may have better luck with them.