Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

what wheels are these??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
what wheels are these??

I came across these wheels on craigslist and was just wanting to see what they look like on a truck but cant find them or what they are called. i know they are a toyota wheel but just dont know what name/edition they are. id like to see them before i consider buying. and will these need spacers or anything to fit a first gen?

Also if anyone has these installed or painted black post pics please!!

Old 04-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They look like an Enkei wheel

Edit: They look remarkably like the deep 6, but aren't...
Old 04-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

they may be an enkei wheel but i cant find any pics of them anywhere or a name to search for them
Old 04-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am not finding them either with google, sorry I can't help. Any idea how old they are?
Old 04-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #5

bump. surely someone here has a pic or more info
Old 05-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
Bush Pusher

Think I found your wheels. These?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...res-trade.html