Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Small nick in sidewall, should I be concerned?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Small nick in sidewall, should I be concerned?

Hey guys,

I was changing a CV the other day and spotted a small nick/gouge in the sidewall of my BFG's. The tires have less than 5,000 miles on them.

Not the world's best picutre, but its roughly 1/8" deep. Is this something to be concerned about? I've never seen anything similar happen to a tire, its just in a really weird location. I got the road hazzards on the tires, but the tire shop is 150 miles away, otherwise I would just check with them.

Thanks in Advance,
Brett
Old 04-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
No I wouldn't be!