Method wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Professional ball dropper.
chewy3384 is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
chewy3384's Tacoma Gallery
Method wheels

I've made up my mind on what wheels to get and now that i finally got the balls to spend a bunch of $$ on lift and wheels, I can't find the wheels anywhere!!! Figures!

I'm being told mid June before they are in stock. I know that's not too long to wait, just kinda sucks since I was all ready to rock and roll with my new setup.

Anyone else had any luck finding the 18x9 Method wheels (machined face)??

Old 04-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up discount tire, they should be able to get them on backorder. I spoke to the guys at the Method shop in Temecula and they said they are getting a big order in May. Might want to call and ask
Old 04-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Contact SDHQ. They sell a lot of Method wheels.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #5

I will check out discount tire. Although i didn't think they sold Method wheels. I will also check out SDHQ. Thanks guys.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
I do not have any 18's in stock. Here is what I do have.

17" Standards in Machine finish
16" & 17" Double standards in Matte Black
17" NV's in Matte black.

Double standards in black and machined lip are currently on massive back order with no real ETA.

Funny thing is, Jaime from method is here at SDHQ right now.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
I do not have any 18's in stock. Here is what I do have.

17" Standards in Machine finish
17" Double standards in Matte Black
17" NV's in Matte black.

Funny thing is, Jaime from method is here at SDHQ right now.
I found the 17x8.5 machined standards for $600 local...can you guys beat that price?
Price was $617.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM SENT
Old 05-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #10

Anyone else had any luck?
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Just checked and still on backorder. They have 5 Matte blacks but no machined.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #12
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
I've been waiting since February for my M304's
Old 05-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post
I've been waiting since February for my M304's
Matte or machined lip, what size?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #14

thanks for checkin SDHQ
Old 05-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #15
Toy taco
Quote:
Matte or machined lip, what size?
machined 17's
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Yup, still nothing. They do have a few shipments coming in in the next few weeks and ill update when i get that list
Old 05-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #17
Toy taco
Quote:
Yup, still nothing. They do have a few shipments coming in in the next few weeks and ill update when i get that list
I ordered with discount and they've given me a few perks for waiting. I really hope they come soon as I've got a mountain goodies waiting for install