Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

a newb question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
a newb question

i am getting front and rear fender flares that let me put 33 inch tires on... i want these http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/TrX...0815&t_pl=3870 in 33". i have the stock trd off road rim its like 16" i dont plan on buying new rims.. what tire size is that or what tire size could i use...

thanks
Old 02-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
um please?
Old 02-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
you're gonna have more problems than just fender flares trying to stuff 33s into a non lifted truck...

but... you want 285/75/16 for 33s...
Old 02-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
In the TrXus MTs get 285/75/16 if you have a TRD off road with the alloys like delmarva said.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks. and ya, i have the trd off road. my plan is getting the fenders, and then tires.
http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/20to20totapa.html <---- thats the fender pkg im getting. i already talked to the guy there and he said i could run 33's under them and then after the tires im gonna do the billie 5100's at 2.5"