Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Do I need new lugnuts for Ballistic Jesters?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Do I need new lugnuts for Ballistic Jesters?

Hi folks,

I got new Ballistic Jesters in the mail this week, and before I go to install the lift and put them on, I need to know if I'm going to need new lugnuts for them. I've overlooked this and this topic doesn't get thrown around as much as I thought it would. If y'all could guide me to the correct set I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 04-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
Raz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Raz4back's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Hi folks,

I got new Ballistic Jesters in the mail this week, and before I go to install the lift and put them on, I need to know if I'm going to need new lugnuts for them. I've overlooked this and this topic doesn't get thrown around as much as I thought it would. If y'all could guide me to the correct set I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
You'll have to have conical style lug nuts. It also wouldn't hurt to have hub centric rings. A lot of guys go with the ET style conical nuts, but I'm running standard style with hub centric rings and have zero vibrations.