Notices

What are some good tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Jarrettc10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarrett
Jarrettc10's Tacoma Gallery
What are some good tires?

Hey guys im new to the forums and I've been searching around for what people thought about different types of tires but i can't find a real thread about it so i guess ill make one. So i have a 2011 tacoma with the sport package. I ordered the Icon Stage 1 suspension kit which will lift my truck around 2.5 inches. I was wondering what were some good tires that i should put on my truck. I've had bfg all terrains on my other truck before but they wore out pretty quick. this is my main source of travel so i need something that won't be too aggressive but will give me some traction when i offroad. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...res-tires.html

Check this out and welcome to tw!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BFG AT KO, Goodyear Duratracs, Bridgstone Revos 2, Cooper Discoveries, General Grabber AT2.

Yup, thats about it.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
I'm a big fan of Nitto tires and Cooper tires. They've worn really well for me, the noise is low, and the handling is excellent. Also, I've never had a balancing issue.

I have had issues with BFGs wearing quickly, and BFGs are also difficult to balance.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
firestone destination AT in load range C
Old 05-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #7
bzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to beholdbzzr2 is a splendid one to behold
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
mickey thompson baja atz, dick cepek fc-2, cooper st maxx.