LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

So where's the best place to order duratracs ??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
So where's the best place to order duratracs ??

So where is the best place to order duratracs without giving arm and leg I've looked around and everyone is different
Old 05-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
You have a Discount/America's tire anywhere fairly close?...

may as well get the whole enchilada at one place, lifetime free balance, a little extra for road hazard, bing bang boom, then abuse them....

if you get a righteous price online somewhere, you still have to pay for mounting and balancing...

sometimes the classifieds here have stuff for sale...
Old 05-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
NorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to beholdNorCalTRD is a splendid one to behold
NorCalTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Discount/America Tire Co. beat all my local competition by at least $300.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm iffy about the duratracs now unless someone can convince me over the copper stt
Old 05-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Discount tire quoted me $192/tire (plus everything else). Goodyear shop quoted me $189/ tire (plus everything else). Both claim an hour to install.

Discount said it'd take them a week to get the load range C tires I want. Goodyear shop told me if I call by 9AM tomorrow, they'll have them before Noon tomorrow... hmmm...

Every set of MT/Rs I've ever had was from a Goodyear shop, and the shop beat all other prices for me and did great work.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
So duratracs or mt r?