LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anybody running Toyo M-55 tires ?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy has them on his GMC...

close enough right!

I do know he's put them on several trucks now.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
My buddy has them on his GMC...

close enough right!

I do know he's put them on several trucks now.
Positive reaction to them ?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant futureOowen has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
good tires!!!!! I ran 235/85/r16 and they did great in pretty much everything. Only thing is they are loud and heavy. They don't chunk out very much either.
All the mines around me run them and have good results with them
Old 05-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Positive reaction to them ?
yep he likes em
Old 05-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #9
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody running these on a 2nd Gen Tacoma ?
Old 05-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I looked into them a while ago. From what I gathered, they're really expensive and really stiff. Popular among loggers.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #11
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
We run those on our service truck. All full size 3/4ton GMC's with a service bed loaded with tools, they ride pretty good and wear okay. But i'd be worried that they would be too stiff for our trucks.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #13
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

A buddy of mine is running these on a Taco in 235 80 17. It is a nice looking tire that runs rough on the bumps without a lot of weight on top of it. He had a lot of sidewall punctures with his stock floppers, and loves that these have been bulletproof.

The tread on these look badass imo. I am adverse to E rated tires for my personal needs, but would not hesitate to run these if I were working my truck hard.

I will try to remember to snap a pic the next time I am by his truck.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #14
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
They were designed to be bullet proof, they were made for work trucks, haulers, mobile mechanics and such. I bet they ride like Fred Flinstone tires on a Tacoma.