Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Black truck gunmetal wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
digi is on a distinguished road
digi's Tacoma Gallery
Black truck gunmetal wheels

Okay, I searched around for some time trying to decide what kind of wheels I wanted. I thought I want gunmetal wheels because I didn't want to black out my truck. Just me preference. Anyway, pics of black trucks with gunmetal wheels are few and far between so I thought I would put this out to share with those of you with black trucks who are looking like I was.
Attached Thumbnails
Black truck gunmetal wheels-truck1.jpg  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
digi's Tacoma Gallery
"thought I wanted" and "just my preference".
Old 05-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with you, if my rig didn't come with aftermarket wheels on it, I would've gone with gun metal color. Looks good.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Want to sell me the rings you don't have on anymore?
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #5
digi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer, but I am going to sit on them in case I ever want to sell the wheels.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:19 AM   #6
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Thanks for the offer, but I am going to sit on them in case I ever want to sell the wheels.
Sounds good. Just so you know if you do go wheeling you should put the rings back on. They protect the actual wheel from any damage.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #8
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery

Here's my black truck with gunmetal wheels too...